CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am a blogger now!


Welcome to
The Harmon Blog

Welcome to my blog! I have been told many times that I need to create a blog, and I am finally taking the plunge!! I am 35 years old, I have been married to Kin for almost 11 years. We have three children, Grant age 9, Grayson age 7, and Greta age 4. This year has proven to be crazy due to the fact each one of my kids attend a different school, and so I literally spend my life in the car!
Grant is a third grader at Dunn Elementary, Grayson is a first grader at Meredith Dunn School, and Greta attends Harvey Browne Preschool 3 days a week. She will be in kindergarten next year at Dunn - WOW, I can not believe my baby is going to school next year! You hear people say all the time that life goes too quickly, nothing could be more true! It seems like only yesterday that Grant was born, and I turned around for what seemed like only a moment and... he is in the third grade!
The pictures I have posted were taken by my friend Monica, she is a high school friend, who happens to be a very talented photographer!!
I will go for now, and I will try to update tomorrow after Easter, have a blessed day, thanks for visiting!

My little blessings!

Grant Alexander, age 9

Grayson Thomas age 7



Greta Caroline, age 4.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,

I love the blog!!! How fun - we'll help each other through this whole blogging thing!!!
Hugs and Happy Easter, Monica