CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!!

From as far back as I can remember my Grandma has always been an important part of my life. She would take care of Timmy and I after school when we were little. I can remember every Friday night we would go to Blue Bore(?) Cafeteria and eat dinner. When we were finished eating Timmy and I got to go down to Woolworth's and buy something special! If we were really good we would go to Baskin Robbins and get an ice cream. I shared many a Maple Walnut sundae with Grandma, what fun memories! We were always welcomed at their house anytime.... night or day. I remember I loved to go to her house and play, just being there made me feel so special! Today, my own kids love to go to their house to see she and my Grandpa. Happy 80th Birthday Grandma, I am so blessed to have you in my life, I love you with all my heart!


The most precious Grandma EVER!

Mom and Grandma

"Great" Grandma!

Four generations!

Grandma with her three Great Grandaughters

Garrett and Grandma

* Harrison was outside playing

1 comments:

Tegan said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma! Those pictures are so sweet! I'm so glad you posted! I've been waiting for something new to read!