God has truly blessed our family with wonderful husbands and fathers! Starting with my Grandpa... words can not express what a hard working man he is. He would do anything and I do mean anything to help anyone, and not only would he help but he will be there early to do so! He is such a man of God and loves his family so much. It almost brings a tears to my eyes when I see how excited both he and Grandma get to see my kids. My Grayson is a carbon copy of him, he walks exactly like him, they both love being outside exploring they love to be in the dirt getting dirty. If I can raise my boys to be 1/2 the man Grandpa is then I will have succeeded in life!
Next, my dad... what to say about my sweet Daddy. He loves Timmy and I so much, and he is such an awesome Grandad to all of his grand kids! I can call my dad anytime I need something he will do whatever needs to be done to help me out. My kids adore him,Grandad can do no wrong in their eyes! We have always had a special bond, and it is one I will cherish always!
Timmy... he is a hard worker as well,whether it be working outside at his house, tending to the horses, or at his job, he is just so good at what he does!His family means the world to him, he loves Valerie and his sweet children so much!
My kids think he is so cool, especially Grayson because when he is at Timmy's house he is truly in his element! For instance on Father's day while we were at Timmy's house, we were riding horses, and Grayson found a DEAD baby snake, yes dead!
The snake now has a name - Slither, and is considered to be our newest family pet! He thanked Timmy and Val for letting him come over, this was truly a monumental day for Gray. Timmy,you are a blessing to our family, you are a wonderful brother to me and the coolest uncle to my kiddos - thank you!
My husband Kin... thank you for loving me even when you don't want to even like me! Thank you for taking such good care of our children, and me. Thank you for going to work everyday and dealing with all you have to deal with so that we can have and do all that we have! Thank you for the delicious meals you prepare for us, for all the times you let me have shopping therapy at Target or wherever without asking any questions! Thank you for the countless ballgames you coach, or wiffle ball games you have in the backyard with the kids after a long day at work! Most importantly, thank you for just being the man that you are! I love you!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Happy Fathers Day!
Posted by Amy at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sweet post! I wish we could have been with David on Father's day, but he was and still is working his hind end off trying to get our house ready to move into. God love him.....i sure do!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment