CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Greta!!






I can not believe my baby girl is 5 years old! Yes, she got an IPOD... I told her 5 year olds could not have them and she seemed to be ok with that answer.My grandparents bought it for her (with our permission) and when she opened it she screamed "Bravo!! Mommy said I could not have an IPOD and I got one!! OK, the word brat does come to mind, but she loves it and she is quiet while listening to it. Quiet... that is not something you hear a lot of when Greta is around! My mom made the dress she has on- so cute! Mom and dad also gave her the Hannah Montana guitar - HUGE hit! Her friend Lily gave her the wig, and she truly thinks she is SOOO cool with it on, and she can put on a good show!
It truly seems like only yesterday I was in the hospital having my long awaited baby girl! Wow, time flies when your having fun, and boy do we ever have fun together. She is a true joy in my life, I can not imagine what our family would be without her. Yes, she is a spitfire, and a bit challenging a times, but the joy she brings my heart is such a blessing! She is such a girl, yet she can hang with her brothers just like she is "one of the boys". We had her party Wednesday evening, and she had so much fun!She asked for a princess jumpy for the backyard, and she jumped and played all day!Greta girl mommy loves you,Jesus gave me a special blessing when He gave me you!!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl, I love you!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can hardly believe that Greta is five! It seems like only yesterday that I was holding her as a newborn in the hospital, praying that I would make it through the visit without getting sick due to my own baby girl growing inside me! God truly knows the desires of our hearts, doesn't He? I absolutely LOVE the dress your mom made for her...um, Sherry, remember me?? Happy Birthday Greta!

Valerie said...

I can't believe she's five either! When did she grow up? I keep picturing her as a little 2 year old. I know you're not going to like this comment, but she looks like a big girl now. I guess it had to happen at some point. Love you guys, and we had fun at the party!