I can not believe how fast the summer went this year! It seemed like we just got out, and it was already time to go back!
This school year is bittersweet because Greta started kindgergarten!
I can not believe it!!! Her first day of school went really well there were no tears because Grant took really good care of her! I totally believe that was a huge comfort to her, just knowing he was at the same school with her gave her such peace. He is such a good big brother, and he has always been willing to take good care of her. Even the teachers comment on how good he is with her.
Grant is in the 4th grade this year, and he really loves his teacher.He has some of his good friends in his class, and that has helped also. We are so blessed to be able to go to such a great school where the teachers, and staff truly care about all the kids, and they see to it that everyone feels comfortable!
Grayson is a 2nd grader at Meredith Dunn School. He is with the same teacher he was with last year and he is so excited about that! He has a couple of boys in his class from last year, and several new students. Grayson is always excited about school!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Off To School!
Posted by Amy at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Is Greta wearing a watch? She cracks me up. Too bad we couldn't have been at your house for my kid's first day of school. Then, we would've had some pictures to remember them by in your scrapbook.
SOOO Cute and SOOO grown up! I can't believe it!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Time sure flies when you have little ones, doesn't it? So adorable!!
Oh my goodness, Amy! How beautiful are your children! And you look awesome too!! It's heather, teg's sister in law. I just figured out if i click on your name it gets me to your blog. I'm really bad at this stuff! Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet comments and for reading my post! I got a creepy message and cord shut me down for a while, but if you want to keep up with us, let me know and I'll add you on (no pressure!) we are kind of boring. But I love that I can keep up with the Harmons now!:) Tegan keeps me up to date on everyone and she's always bragging on your children's beautiful clothes! It was so great to hear from you!! Your family is precious! Such a blessing!
Post a Comment